11.15.2006

Tuesday's the New Friday

Friday Night, Just Got Paid... scratch that.
I've been running into the issues that the weekends are full of inexperienced clubbers.

I hate the term clubber, I'm going with nightlife enthusiast or something, cuz I enjoy being on road an meeting new folks... taking some of the liquids. But, the worst is when some belligeramous intrudes your space and usually ruins either your drink or clothes.

My solution is Tuesday. Maybe my life is relatively lax or I don't love sleep like most, but here's my rational.

  • Not as crowded.
  • Music is more select.
  • Ladies are out 4 a specific reason.
  • It makes you feel somewhat refined 2 wake twist on a Wed.

Here are some options in Toronto:

Century Room - 580 King St. W.
DJ Jedi
- House to Hip Hop
$10 or go with someone familiar






Budo Liquid Theater - 137 Peter @ Queen
DJ Reddy Foxx / Czar Squad's DJ Wikked - Urban Hits
$10 or go with someone familiar


Andy's PoolHall - 489 College St.
DJ Fase - Golden Era Hip Hop
No Cover

No comments: