7.01.2007

Happy Canada Day!

If you are not canadian the real question is what does it mean? Well, depending on the day it falls sometimes it means the longest weekend ever because we can piggy back off the United States' Independence Day. Not happening this year, so basically, in French Canada everyone is moving and elsewhere we are abusing fireworks.

So I had to throw a tribute up to Canuckage, so here's some visuals of the past, present and future of how we living in entertainment.

Oscar Peterson


Maestro Fresh Wes (we see U Farley)


Snow


Kardinal Offishall


Rascalz


Deborah Cox


Tamia


Nelly Furtado


Rochester aka Juice


Andreena Mill


Drake


Damn Kanye, I almost 4got A-Trak!!


I'm absolutely positive that I'm missing some videos or dope artists, so let me know in the comments.

No comments: