5.02.2008

Point & Shoot


Skyline, originally uploaded by Safari Muy Solo.

I've been tripping, we are all allowed to. Lately, I feel that I'm under appreciating the day to day wonders that are too available. I'll call it culture. So if you dare to try somethin new this May in Toronto, I suggest the Contact Photography Festival. Running from May 2nd-31st this is your chance to take in a new perspective and maybe drop some bills on a piece, maybe it could be your first, firsts are always a good look. Anyways, here's a couple pics to check.


  • Gun Control by Steven James Brown @ Brayham Contemporary Art - 1318 Queen St E
  • Between Memory & History by 10 artist collective @ MOCCA - 952 Queen St W
  • Looking For Shangri-La by Pat Cassidy @ Campbell Museum House - 160 Queen Street W

No comments: