10.01.2009

From Dusk Til Dawn....


Something displaying all the freshest tracks I've had coming out my speaker.. Umm no hip-hop? I'm guessing the new direction is new experience.. Tracklisting below


Graveyard Shift by safari

1. White Lies(Rusko Remix) - Mr. Hudson
2. The TakeOver (feat. Dynamite MC) - Caspa
3. That's Not My Name (RAC Mix) - The Ting Tings
4. Sha! Shtil! (L-Vis 1990 remix) - Gucci Vump
5. Zuzuka Poderosa loves Riverside (TROPIKILL edit) - Zuzuka Poderosa, DJ Afrojack, Tropikill, Kassiano & Alexander Technique
6. You've Got the Love (XX remix) - Florence + the Machine
7. I'm on Miami - Siopis
8. Everybody - Hervé & Kissy Sell Out
9. Dwts - Sissy Wish
10. Place to Hide (Un Autre Monde by Mirrors) - Mirrors
11. Love Kills (Buffetlibre vs Sidechains remix) - Little Boots
12. Right Hand Hi (Kingdom Remix) - Kid Sister
13. Goiabada - DJ Wild
14. Turn Me On feat. Bucie - Black Coffee
15. Boyz (Twelves Remix) - M.I.A.

No comments: