3.04.2010

All U Need..

Is one leg. I have a quick story about a friend of minethat got into a rough car accident. It mashed up his leg and it hasn't been the same since. Then during his rehab I invited him up to Toronto to take in the sights at Caribana. So it was hard on dude's leg, but we made due. Nearly, towards the end of the trip, we stopped to grab some papers from the convenience store. My boy slowly winced out the car during the same time, a local yute with one leg rode up on a bmx hopped off the bike made his purchase and came back to his bmx before my boy made it to the store door. And my boy Costuleta can probably do the same thing!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for helping with hosting and developement of the theme
nobeFeapine