11.18.2006

Routine Check

There's this thing called Grime - u've probably heard of it. But the associations have been all too wack. I'm not a huge fan of Lady Sov. I think there are way better acts coming out of Britain. Most of the acts have things that I remember being rampant in Hip-Hop:

  • Originality
  • Passion
  • Energy

Not all the cats are dope in the freshest genre out now, plenty of 'bollocks', but here's a couple vids to check:

Mr. Wong - Who Iz He


Wiley - Pies


JME - Freestyle


and if this wasn't enough vids, take the wotless boys in, they're absolutely mad, but so entertaining!

2 comments:

RC HAMMER said...

Nice blog. Go to

http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com.

If you leave a comment, it's the only way I can get back here. Thanks.
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

RC HAMMER said...

My whole address didn't pop up so just click my name to get there.